$8.98 Plastic Storage Bin at Thrift Store could hold more value!

The $8.98 Plastic Storage Bin at the Thrift Store could hold more value! Have you ever seen the large Plastic Storage Bins at the Thrift Store? Well, I would advise that you check these out next time you head out. Recently, I encountered an $8.98 plastic storage bin, and I picked it up. When I arrived home, I tore it open like a 12 year old to find a Lord of the Rings Helms Deep Castle Play Set (pictured) with about 25 figures. I also found a large Imaginext Battle Castle Set with over 56 individual pieces!

I listed the Helms Deep Castle and got almost $100.00 and then about $25.00 for the Imaginext Castle. Not bad, for an $8.98 investment. I have also found plastic bins that have contained Playmobil Pirate Ships (pictured) and other playmobil sets, Lego sets, Hot Wheels sets, Train Sets, beanie babies, and other random items. I could go on. The point is that the items inside don't always reflect the price on the outside. So, next time, just take a peek at the big bulk bins.


No comments: